No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz vs. Luis Ortiz - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz vs. Luis Ortiz - CompuBox Punch Stats

Andy Ruiz finished with a 67-56 edge in power landed on his way to the unanimous decision win. Luis Ortiz landed a fight high 12 punches in the last round as he didn't quit despite getting knocked down 3 times.
    [Click Here To Read More]

such great hand speed for a heavyweight. I hope he has another good run.

Comment

Those are Klitschko esque numbers from fat Andy. Dissapointing. Can't blame Ortiz because he's in his 50s.

Comment

So Anthony Joshua in both Usyk fights is out working both of these fighters.

And he also out worked Tyson Fury in all of the three Wilder fights. Even if Fury would of maintained his work-rate trajectory for 12 rounds in the third fight 'He still would of not matched Joshua's out put'.

Joshua's endurance is not his strong point. But I have no idea, zero idea why fighters like Tyson Fury are bestowed with this stereotype that they have elite level endurance.

Tyson Fury's endurance is overrated. It is not bad, but it is nowhere near the level people make out.

I have went on record stating, that if Fury loses to Usyk 'It will be down to him fatiguing'.

Tyson Fury gets fatigued, and he fights through his fatigue. But in reality when you analyse his career, I have not witnessed these great feats of endurance people try and make out that he has displayed.

Joshua got up off the deck to beat Kiltschko, that was a feat of endurance. Fury got up off the deck vs Wilder, to then survive another minute or two until the end of the round 'Both impressive feats, but Joshua has actually performed the greater feats endurance in the ring'.

Even hanging in there with Usyk, was a feat of endurance.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 09-05-2022, 07:20 AM.
        Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X