Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edwin De Los Santos Blasts Out Jose Valenzuela in Third of Fire-Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edwin De Los Santos Blasts Out Jose Valenzuela in Third of Fire-Fight

Edwin De Los Santos was training for a non-televised undercard bout on a separate show when he got the late call. The Dominican knockout artist rose to the occasion, scoring an upset third-round stoppage of previously unbeaten lightweight Jose Valenzuela. De Los Santos survived a second-round knockdown to score two of his own in forcing the stoppage at 1:08 of round three in their Fox Sports Pay-Per-View opener Sunday evening at ******.com Arena in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-04-2022, 08:40 PM.

Massive Upset!

Comment

Rayo was completely stunned since the first punch

Comment

Fair play that was a good stoppage and a fun fight while it lasted.
        Marvin Santiago Marvin S Alexis67 Alexis67 like this.

Comment

Valenzuela has zero boxing IQ. He is trying to walk down a power puncher who hurts him with every shot instead of clearing his head, using the jab, holding, moving, and boxing. No brains.

Comment

Ok Floyd and Leonard.....Tank has his december fight, and I don't think this guy will be scared to try to rip Tank's head off! LET'S GET IT ON!!!
            Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Valenzuela has zero boxing IQ. He is trying to walk down a power puncher who hurts him with every shot instead of clearing his head, using the jab, holding, moving, and boxing. No brains.
              They are both power punchers and both got hurt they were just exchanging punches and De Los Santos landed better in the end.

Alexis67 Alexis67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                I guess maybe he should have deployed his "huggies Haney" plan.....seriously that's when you need to hold to get your bearings str8t

Comment

El Rayo overrated big time just like Joey Spencer. PBC coddles Spencer but made a huge mistake picking De Los Santos as the blue corner to take a fall vs the pbc fighter.

Comment

Valenzuela was a rumor, mostly. His pride was, he allegedly ko'd Teofimo in sparring. I never saw him as an underdog fight, I didn't see great moves, but I heard Robert Garcia rave about him. Maybe he listened too much to Robert

Comment

Working...
                    X