Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: Before We Retire, I Would Love To Fight Joshua Again; We Have Unfinished Business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: Before We Retire, I Would Love To Fight Joshua Again; We Have Unfinished Business

There will never come a point in his career where Andy Ruiz won't desire a rubber match with Anthony Joshua. A third fight between the pair of former unified heavyweight titlists remains a future priority for Ruiz, even in the wake of Joshua's repeat defeat to current WBA/IBF/WBO/IBO champ Oleksandr Usyk (20-0, 13KOs). Their August 20 clash saw Usyk have to settle for a split decision in a fight he otherwise clearly won, thus leaving Joshua with his third loss in his past five fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It is not AJ's fault that Ruiz came in like a blimp into the ring. Unless Ruiz has a good run and it makes sense to pair these two again nobody is really interested at this moment.

I think Ruiz will have a hard time with Ortiz's counterpunching ability, lucky for him he has a good chin.

Comment

Usyk was having an off night and still easily handled Joshua. In shape Ruiz easily handles this diminished, mentally erratic and rapidly adding Joshua

Comment

It’s sounds like he wants that pay day, smh hopefully he’s ready for Ortiz because he barely got a past prime Areola. WAR KING KONG!!!!

Comment

Ruiz vs Joshua III would be interesting. Currently, they are even or Ruiz has the slight advantage given that he TKO'ed Joshua while Joshua won on points.

Comment

LOL , Edward would never risk Ruiz being in 'shape' and putting the final nail in the coffin. If he beats Ortiz convincing they will run a mile , if he loses they will say there's no point.
            They will properly rematch the man Joshua knocked out Dillian Whyte , he's ideal coming off a KO loss.

Comment

Originally posted by PanchoGomez View Post
              It’s sounds like he wants that pay day, smh hopefully he’s ready for Ortiz because he barely got a past prime Areola. WAR KING KONG!!!!
              He had a couple rough moments against Arreola, but he recovered well and won comfortably.
              joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

I don't think this fight will ever be revisited again.
                There's just too many fighters vying for Joshua's attention, which included
                Luis Ortiz, Joyce, Chisora and almost all UK HWs. Not to mention Wilder's manager.

The hilarious part is Hearn always ends up looking like he's the one who begged
                for the fight and the original beggars dictating terms and conditions.

Comment

They are 1-1, so yeah. The odds of it happening though, I think, are very long.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

He had a couple rough moments against Arreola, but he recovered well and won comfortably.
                    You are like the first poster who actually watched the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X