Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz, Luis Ortiz - All Set For War in Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz, Luis Ortiz - All Set For War in Los Angeles

Luis Ortiz, Andy Ruiz Weigh-In Photos Gallery - Former unified heavyweight world champion Andy "The Destroyer" Ruiz Jr. and hard-hitting top contender Luis "King Kong" Ortiz went face-to-face at the official weigh-in Saturday before they meet in the ring this Sunday, September 4 headlining a FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View from Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Genius move on Andy's part. Since he can't always wear a black shirt he just covered his body in tatoos

Comment

Anybody know where that long a$$ cut on the left side, under the arm pit down about 7-8”, came from on Andy Ruiz? I thought it was a wrinkle until I zoomed in. Looks like a nice cut, kinda fresh too! If you have an answer, it’s greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
        Anybody know where that long a$$ cut on the left side, under the arm pit down about 7-8”, came from on Andy Ruiz? I thought it was a wrinkle until I zoomed in. Looks like a nice cut, kinda fresh too! If you have an answer, it’s greatly appreciated
        Lippo mate or possibly a pocket to put his snacks.
        Sctrojan Sctrojan MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post

Lippo mate or possibly a pocket to put his snacks.
          I think he had loose skin from blowing up to 300+ pounds during a promotional issue and taking time off. Part of his problem is he looks like he just walked out of eating regularly at a McDonalds beside the gym that he trains at in East LA or Vegas.

Bob Arum stated he couldn't be marketed as anything but a better Butterbean if he wasn't going to take his dieting seriously. If Fury didn't have the resume he did before he did his own Biggest Loser impersonation he would have the same marketing issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandma Pleaser View Post
            Genius move on Andy's part. Since he can't always wear a black shirt he just covered his body in tatoos
            i know it’s fun to crap on Andy, but if you actually look at dude, even though his scale weight is about the same, you can tell he cut down on a lot of his fat and must have been doing some weight lifting or something to add on some muscle. He does not look like anywhere near as flabby as he did in the Joshua rematch, so if his scale weight is the same he has burned off quite a few lbs of fat and added about that same amount as muscle mass. He is trending in the right direction, and just needs to KEEP WORKING.

people who actually workout know that the scale only tells part of the story. You gotta look at body composition as well and I can see Andy putting in some work.
            Last edited by JLC; 09-04-2022, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post

i know it’s fun to crap on Andy, but if you actually look at dude, even though his scale weight is about the same, you can tell he cut down on a lot of his fat and must have been doing some weight lifting or something to add on some muscle. He does not look like anywhere near as flabby as he did in the Joshua rematch, so if his scale weight is the same he has burned off quite a few lbs of fat and added about that same amount as muscle mass. He is trending in the right direction, and just needs to KEEP WORKING.

people who actually workout know that the scale only tells part of the story. You gotta look at body composition as well and I can see Andy putting in some work.
              He does look a bit more trim than before. I’m not completely sure that is due to a change in his diet or training regimen. It could be that he had liposuction, also. It could be any of these things or a combination of them. I’ve seen a lot of people who got liposuction surgery that have a similar look to Andy Ruiz, so I’m not fully sure the fat around his gut was taken off through just training and dieting. Possibly, but I’m not sure.

Comment

Ruiz is going to KO Ortiz. He is faster, can hit combinations, and has a better chin. Ortiz's age is finally beginning to show and his ability to take a punch has diminished. Ruiz is a good finisher if Ortiz gets hurt.

Ruiz is also in a much better shape...close to what he was for the first Joshua fight. So, this should be great for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post

He does look a bit more trim than before. I’m not completely sure that is due to a change in his diet or training regimen. It could be that he had liposuction, also. It could be any of these things or a combination of them. I’ve seen a lot of people who got liposuction surgery that have a similar look to Andy Ruiz, so I’m not fully sure the fat around his gut was taken off through just training and dieting. Possibly, but I’m not sure.
                  If the fat was taken off, but he still weighs the same amount then that means he has been doing some sort of weightlifting.

also, if he got lipo why wouldn’t he just get it all removed ? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post

If the fat was taken off, but he still weighs the same amount then that means he has been doing some sort of weightlifting.

also, if he got lipo why wouldn’t he just get it all removed ? Lol
                    Why would he not remove all the fat, you ask. Because liposuction is usually just focused on the stomach, sometimes the upper arms and other places on the fatty parts of the body. He lost his pot belly and love handles mostly and that would be exactly the typical area of the body that liposuction is used on. It’s not as if a fat person gets liposuction and is all of a sudden super thin and cut. Lol !

Comment

Working...
                    X