Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frazer Clarke, Adam Azim Blast Out Opponents in Liverpool

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frazer Clarke, Adam Azim Blast Out Opponents in Liverpool

Olympic super-heavyweight bronze medal-winner Frazer Clarke secured his third quick win against the horribly overmatched Pencho Tsvetkov, who was knocked down twice before the fight was stopped in just 65 seconds in Liverpool.
    [Click Here To Read More]

poorest examples of matchmaking I've seen in awhile.
    How can they sell this kinda shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
      poorest examples of matchmaking I've seen in awhile.
      How can they sell this kinda shyt.
      Azim had an undefeated African boxer lined up to fight but the fight was cancelled last minute due to visa issues and this journeyman was the late replacement.

Comment

Poor opponent but late replacement so no complaint

Azim is good, needs to step up in levels quick. If sky think he is as good as they say then, they should put the money up get some good opponents that might not usually risk fighting somebody that’s only had a few fights but is very good. Even if they have to overpay right now, They will make it back in future if they believe he’s that good

Comment

Every Sky Sports show gets worse and the production looks cheap. No wonder they put all their fights on YouTube.

Ben shalom worst promoter in UK

Comment

Terrible matchmaking so far as others have said. I’d like to see Frazer Clarke in with someone like Kash Ali next

Comment

With Taylor and Catterall, maybe Azim's best bet is waiting em' out, keeping busy at the british title scene

Comment

Working...
              X