No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison: "I Would Love To Fight Danny Garcia"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison: "I Would Love To Fight Danny Garcia"

If Danny Garcia truly wanted to, he could have remained in the welterweight division and attempted to make a second title run. However, after years of squeezing down his fairly big frame to the 147-pound weight limit, the Philadelphia native believed he was in need of a reprieve.
    [Click Here To Read More]

hell yeah I wanna see this

Comment

I like this fight. But there's a reason Harrison is calling for it : he thinks he can end Danny's rise, and I do too.
      Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

When haymon is ready he'll feed Danny to a black fighters to hype him up

Comment

Nah man we want lara lol you too tall ha ha.

Comment

Harrison vs Garcia is a good matchup. Beefy Liam Smith is another good choice for Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
              Harrison vs Garcia is a good matchup. Beefy Liam Smith is another good choice for Garcia.
              I think Garcia vs beefy smith would be an absolute classic who you got if they do fight???

Comment

C'mon Tone! Why aren't you looking for Fundora? Why not Lubin? Why not Castano? MAN UP!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  C'mon Tone! Why aren't you looking for Fundora? Why not Lubin? Why not Castano? MAN UP!
                  Lubins brains have to be completely scrambled after the beating he took from fundora.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                    Garcia vs. Beefy... would love to see that

Comment

Working...
                    X