Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mykal Fox-Egidijus Kavaliauskas Set, To Land On October 8 Show Featuring Sebastian Fundora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mykal Fox-Egidijus Kavaliauskas Set, To Land On October 8 Show Featuring Sebastian Fundora

Mykal Fox is set to return to the ring more than a year after launching a movement. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that Fox will next face former title challenger Egidijus Kavaliauskas on October 8 at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California. The bout will likely air on a preliminary undercard stream preceding the
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm not sure if Fox has enough pop or uses his length well enough to keep Mean Machine off of him. I expect the Lithuanian fighter to walk thru Fox's jab and slowly break his opponent down.

Comment

What is this history of documented racism? I somehow don't believe it. Sounds like a BS excuse. I saw this fight and Fox definitely LOST.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
        What is this history of documented racism? I somehow don't believe it. Sounds like a BS excuse. I saw this fight and Fox definitely LOST.
        Sincerely, David Duke

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Sincerely, David Duke
          So what is the proof moron? Any idea? That's what I asked. Fox didnt win that. No racism needed. And for the record you smoothbrain, the judge in question is Gloria Martinez wife of Ricardo Rizzo, Sound white to you? Think before you label someone a white supremacist A-hole!
          Last edited by Wacked_Out; 09-02-2022, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Said this time and time again. Boots Ennis don't want to fight Kavaliuskas!

Comment

Fox by Split decision

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post

So what is the proof moron? Any idea? That's what I asked. Fox didnt win that. No racism needed. And for the record you smoothbrain, the judge in question is Gloria Martinez wife of Ricardo Rizzo, Sound white to you? Think before you label someone a white supremacist A-hole!
                Stfu. You clearly no nothing

Comment

Working...
                X