Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Denies Criticizing Joshua, Claims He Was Mistranslated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Denies Criticizing Joshua, Claims He Was Mistranslated

Robert Garcia insists his comments about Anthony Joshua were lost in translation. Garcia, the veteran trainer from Southern California, recently found himself in the hot seat when headlines from the Spanish-language boxing website Izquierdazo began making ripples in the English-language press. The articles featured
    [Click Here To Read More]

Garcia was spot on other than saying that AJ was ever really winning the fight. Nothing else to say, really.
    markusmod markusmod likes this.

Comment

I think Garcia is backpedaling, because the Spanish site in question double-downed by releasing the full audio of the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post
        I think Garcia is backpedaling, because the Spanish site in question double-downed by releasing the full audio of the interview.
        Good on them for doing that. He's definitely backpedaling considering aj had that meltdown and now talking about he wants him to go to Oxnard to train

Comment

I like Robert but he’s took this gig off Joshua for money and nothing else. He called Joshua broken pretty much after losing to Ruiz. That was in English , was he misunderstood there too?

I agree with him about Joshua not training round other fighters being a negative thing. That is spot on and AJ does need that competitive nature in the gym during camp, like all fighters do.
          P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Lost in translation or not, Aj was mentally defeated and anyone who has seen Ajs losses to Ruiz and Usyk going into that fight, knew that mentally he’d fall apart at some point.

Comment

Team Kronk - Fury, Lennox, Vlad

What is AJ waiting for? Nothing in Oxnard!

Comment

Garcia probably put some mad doe on Usyk right before the fight, easy money lol

Comment

so AJ babbling nonsense leads to hearn babbling nonsense to explain AJ's nonsense & the trainer lost in translation, there is a communications problem in that camp

Comment

Garcia made previous comments about the first Ruiz fight that we negative but right about Joshua's ability and chin , he is desperately trying to keep in the Joshua money and limelight here, he's no different that's why they are there money and glory in that order.
                    RoadOfTheGypsy RoadOfTheGypsy likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X