Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Doesn't See How Vasiliy Lomachenko Pulls Off A Win Against Devin Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Doesn't See How Vasiliy Lomachenko Pulls Off A Win Against Devin Haney

Quietly, promoter Bob Arum is crossing his fingers and hoping that both Devin Haney and Vasiliy Lomachenko emerge from their respective bouts victoriously.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Loma is levels above anyone that Haney has faced. We'll see how Loma looks in his next fight to see what's goin on with him

Comment

Why is Mikey talking, he dropped the belt and ran out of 135 division not to fight Loma

Comment

Ran from Loma and took money from Haymon to let Spence beat on him. Haney has the same dimensions as Crawford 135 and FMW Jr 130 but does he have the know-how at this point? Loma 55/45 edge if the fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
          Loma is levels above anyone that Haney has faced. We'll see how Loma looks in his next fight to see what's goin on with him
          And Loma was levels above anybody teofimo had faced. We saw what happened.

Fights are fought in the ring. Not on paper

Comment

Mikey: "I see something." We know how that turns out.

Comment

The first thought is to think Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, but I'm not sure Haney has faced the level of competition necessary to use his skills like Floyd did vs. Manny. Floyd was groomed sparring with Pernell Whitaker, had beaten fighters like Chop-Chop, Zab Judah, and Oscar de La Hoya, way before Pacquiao came along! I would favor Lomachenko 60/40, but I'm proud of Haney because he wants it, unlike Tank and Ryan Garcia! If I was Bill Haney, I would want Stevenson first, just to see a Southpaw with fast hands b4 Lomachenko!
              Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
                Ran from Loma and took money from Haymon to let Spence beat on him. Haney has the same dimensions as Crawford 135 and FMW Jr 130 but does he have the know-how at this point? Loma 55/45 edge if the fight happens.
                Let's not forget that he had to sue Arum, and he won the lawsuit, because Arum was robbing him on the regular! He didn't run from Loma, he just didn't want to f--k with Top Rank! I don't blame him!

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

And Loma was levels above anybody teofimo had faced. We saw what happened.

Fights are fought in the ring. Not on paper
                  Obviously yes but Garcia saying he can't see how Loma can win is bit too much i think.
                  NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

I’ve got Loma winning

Comment

Working...
                    X