Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cruz-Ramirez, Mares-Flores, Valenzuela-De Los Santos - Face-Offs at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Cruz-Ramirez, Mares-Flores, Valenzuela-De Los Santos - Face-Offs at Final Presser

Isaac Cruz, Ramirez Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Former unified heavyweight world champion Andy "The Destroyer" Ruiz Jr. and hard-hitting top contender Luis "King Kong" Ortiz went face-to-face at the final press conference Thursday before they meet in the ring this Sunday, September 4 headlining a FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View from Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hate to see Mares in those sun glasses. His eyes must be a mess. This should not be allowed.

Comment

Is Mares gonna wear the glasses in the ring? What a clown show this is.

Comment

Issac Cruz has got tiny hands. Just noticed that.

Comment

Smart move on mares part to wear glasses throughout the build up.

Ima be laughing my fvkcing ass off if he wears it while getting weighed and the last face off

Comment

Cruz looks like a little brick wall he's gonna run through Ramirez.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              I hate to see Mares in those sun glasses. His eyes must be a mess. This should not be allowed.
              The dude cant do anything without his glasses why the hell is he fighting
              Alexis67 Alexis67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyCan View Post
                Issac Cruz has got tiny hands. Just noticed that.
                Yeah, I noticed that. Look how calcified his knuckles are though. Them joints probably feel like bricks when they make contact

Comment

El Rayo gonna be a problem for anyone at 135,and soon!

Comment

Isaac Cruz's fight is promoted as this big fight, but Zurdito is a tad unproven and is a featherweight who in actuality just moved to 130 once. Hope that he doesn't get treated like Tank where they just make him fight unknown fighters at PPV.

Comment

Working...
                    X