Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz, Luis Ortiz - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz, Luis Ortiz - Face To Face at Final Presser

Ruiz, Ortiz Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Former unified heavyweight world champion Andy "The Destroyer" Ruiz Jr. and hard-hitting top contender Luis "King Kong" Ortiz went face-to-face at the final press conference Thursday before they meet in the ring this Sunday, September 4 headlining a FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View from Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whats up with the kicks?

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Whats up with the kicks?
      Looks like Andy is trying to add some height for the photo ops. FUGLY!

Comment

Is Ortiz left hand f’ked up, or is it always like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post

Looks like Andy is trying to add some height for the photo ops. FUGLY!
          I didn't even think of that. I just thought he might swing both ways or something. Those are like some moon boots lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Is Ortiz left hand f’ked up, or is it always like that?
            I don't see a picture of his left hand. There is a picture of his right hand where the metacarples seem raised, are you referring to that?

Comment

I was beginning to wonder how tall Andy Ruiz actually is and then I saw his shoes…

Plus the fat-concealing black t-shirt again. Dude has a lot of body image issues. Amazing he can remain focused inside the ring.
              Last edited by JonDP; 09-01-2022, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Both these guys seem like they’re pretty good guys outside the ring. I’d like to see this fight and decent card, but not paying for PPV.
                Tecnoworld Tecnoworld likes this.

Comment

King Kong looks like a full grown version of Hasbullah? Sp?

Comment

Ortiz's hand is starting to look like Felix Savon's Felix Savon.jpg
                    Last edited by megh50; 09-01-2022, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X