Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Helenius: I Have To Put Everything On The Line in Wilder Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Helenius: I Have To Put Everything On The Line in Wilder Fight

Heavyweight contender Robert Helenius is gearing up for the biggest fight of his career. On October 15th at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, Helenius will face former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder in the main event of a Fox Sports Pay-Per-View card.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This robot is tailormade to make Wilder look great. Garbage fight and a big fcuk no to this bs ppv

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
      This robot is tailormade to make Wilder look great. Garbage fight and a big fcuk no to this bs ppv
      BS PPV, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see Helenius win.

Comment

After lot of injuries Helenius has finally been able to train like he should have train his whole career. Good comeback fight for Wilder and easily biggest fight in Robert's career. In Helenius i trust
        PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

Wilder is helping out another fighter who has been avoided over the years. I like that. Helenius has been around a long time and has found it hard in recent times to get high profile fights even in Europe. This fight gets his name out there again and sets him up for some bigger fights going forward. Also it's a chance for Wilder to showcase some of the new things he has been working on with a tough opponent who knows him. Should be interesting...but not necessarily ppv

Comment

Will probably be the third best fighter wilders fought

I like to s**t on wilder but props for taking a tough comeback fight

Comment

I imagine the buildup to this one will be rather respectful. No real bad blood and they've seen each other in the ring before, albeit sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post

BS PPV, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see Helenius win.
                One could only hope that Wilders cherrypick of Helenious backfires!

Comment

Originally posted by megh50 View Post
                  Wilder is helping out another fighter who has been avoided over the years. I like that. Helenius has been around a long time and has found it hard in recent times to get high profile fights even in Europe. This fight gets his name out there again and sets him up for some bigger fights going forward. Also it's a chance for Wilder to showcase some of the new things he has been working on with a tough opponent who knows him. Should be interesting...but not necessarily ppv
                  Who avoided Wilder and Helenius? I can't think of a single fighter who did so. But i can name many who Wilder avoided.

Comment

He deserves a pay day after two wins against Kownacki. It should be fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X