Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abner Mares: At That Time [Before Eye Injury], I Woulda Beat 'Tank' Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abner Mares: At That Time [Before Eye Injury], I Woulda Beat 'Tank' Davis

Abner Mares is 36 years old and he hasn't fought in more than four years. The three-division champion is thus realistic about his comeback. He intends to take "one fight at a time" and hasn't spoken about boxing any of the champions in the 130-pound division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's right. Be a good boy for uncle al and start the hype for the fight bum.

Comment

I guess we know where Tank's future opponent will be. Another name in his resume.

Mares got flattened by Jhonny, Tank would do the same and even worse at this stage of his career.

Stick to commenting dude, have been becoming a solid addition to that team.

Comment

Mares is so delusional these days…
        MONGOOSE66 MONGOOSE66 likes this.

Comment

Stop that bull****! Whether you had one eye, two eye's, or three, you weren't ever going to beat Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Mares sure is delusional, making crazy statements like that, what might be even crazier is that he might believe what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              I guess we know where Tank's future opponent will be. Another name in his resume.

Mares got flattened by Jhonny, Tank would do the same and even worse at this stage of his career.

Stick to commenting dude, have been becoming a solid addition to that team.
              Straight up facts, enough said.
              Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                These guys miss the limelight and when they go to train they feel good. Once they go into the ring it is a different story.
                Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Hahahahahahaha!! What a whopper of a fantasy! You do check all the boxes for the next Davis ppv mismatch opponent - Pbc fight, Hispanic, way past prime, feather-fisted, smaller and no defense. Sad Mares was the initial cherry-pick before Lsc.
                  Last edited by IRONCHINHAGLER; 09-01-2022, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Mayweather/Tank and company wouldn't dare would they?? Don't know how he's doing financially but hope he doesn't sell himself out. With 2 detached retinas and a puncher like Tank,we're talking possible permanent blindess here smh.

Comment

Working...
                    X