Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather on Exhibition Fight With Asakura: His Stomach Is Going to Swell Up Like An Eggplant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather on Exhibition Fight With Asakura: His Stomach Is Going to Swell Up Like An Eggplant

Floyd Mayweather Jr. may be retired from boxing, but he hasn't lost his taste for exhibition matches. The 45-year-old Hall of Fame boxer is set to engage in another unconventional combat sports venture when he faces Japanese mixed-martial-artist Mikuru Asakura on Sept. 25 in the headline event of a RIZIN card in Japan. The match will be carried out under boxing rules.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mayweather was a great boxer, but these exhibitions are exhausted. We all know there is zero risk for him, these guys he's digging up are calculated picks that pose no real threat. There is no chance the rules will ever change, it will always be boxing, where is the news here? Cool, Mayweather getting paid. Let's hear about actual boxers whose careers aren't over.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      Mayweather was a great boxer, but these exhibitions are exhausted. We all know there is zero risk for him, these guys he's digging up are calculated picks that pose no real threat. There is no chance the rules will ever change, it will always be boxing, where is the news here? Cool, Mayweather getting paid. Let's hear about actual boxers whose careers aren't over.
      If its exhausting why do you care? No one is holding a gun to your head and your opinions dont dictate what floyd does with his life. If youre not interested just ignore it. Let it go by.

Comment

Who even watches these fights?

I never know who is opponents are

Comment

‘Mayweather started off by flinging off a series of verbal jabs at his opponent through an interpreter, the MMA fighter Ren Hiramoto:

“I know it’s just an exhibition match but with a single punch I can guarantee you that his stomach is going to swell up like an eggplant.”

“[Our punches] are as different as a jet plane and a fly, so I look forward to having a match against him.”’

So the trash talk didn’t translate into Japanese too well as it happens.

Comment

TS still trying to be relevant. Your time is over. Admit it and gtfoh to strip club.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Drewp4p View Post

If its exhausting why do you care? No one is holding a gun to your head and your opinions dont dictate what floyd does with his life. If youre not interested just ignore it. Let it go by.
              Talk about exhausting, your comment is the same tired nonsense hardcore fans post. If you don't like my comment just ignore it, let it go by. What you are truly mad about is someone criticizing Mayweather at all. What a clown.

Comment

I'm not mad at what Mayweather is doing to a flawed system in a flawed racist a_s America! America can help other countries financially at war, but can't assist calamities in black populated areas in the United Snakes of America. Do you the Money Team screwing you all! TMT 4 life MF'ers
                Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Wow…again already. He must be itching to get busy again, plus I know that Rizin $ is long af! Can’t blame Floyd
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Mayweather once said he was training for a UFC fight and if he fights again it would be in the cage. Clarissa at least gave it a shot in the cage. I respect that.

Comment

Working...
                    X