Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasiliy Lomachenko Reflects On Usyk's Win Over Joshua: "Usyk Is Another Level"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vasiliy Lomachenko Reflects On Usyk's Win Over Joshua: "Usyk Is Another Level"

Anthony Joshua pounded his fist against the table and vowed to become a better fighter following his fairly lopsided unanimous decision defeat against Oleksandr Usyk on September 25th, 2021.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury V Usyk for the all of the marbles, obviously

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Fury V Usyk for the all of the marbles, obviously
      100% Becoming Undisputed is good, but who you beat is more important! Compare Josh Taylor's Undisputed resume to Terence Crawford's, for example! Beating Fury and Joshua makes it very special!

Comment

I love Uysk's boxing skills , his fast feet and hands , his brilliant breakdown boxing IQ ...BUT Fury is simply a much bigger version and although Usyk may give him a run for his money there's many ways Fury can beat Usyk and none I see where Usyk can beat Fury .This is not Joshua a man who couldn't get his jab off in a static upright stance who always struggled to land more than one punch at a time and ran out of gas down the stretch .Usyk is a decent guy and a excellent fighter but Fury's size and ability make him a clear favourite.

Comment

loma wants usyk to be an email champ, of course beating fury is the whole point, i think he got hit on the head in the war

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
            loma wants usyk to be an email champ, of course beating fury is the whole point, i think he got hit on the head in the war
            I don't think that's his point at all. If Fury comes back great, if he doesn't who's next up to the plate.
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Define email champ

Comment

——-
                What exactly is an email champ?

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                  ——-
                  i guess its someone who gets an email telling them they are that orgs champ

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                    ——-
                    its a great term to describe somebody who gets awarded a belt without fighting for it or in this case with loma, who seemed to be saying he doesnt care who usyk fights to get the belt, getting the belt in an easier fashion, email being the easiest way to obtain champ status

Comment

Working...
                    X