Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo on Joshua's Meltdown: You Never Know What Happened in His Camp; Need to Respect That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo on Joshua's Meltdown: You Never Know What Happened in His Camp; Need to Respect That

Canelo Alvarez thinks the public needs to refrain from heaping too much criticism on Anthony Joshua as it relates to his behavior after his tough loss to Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“Joshua started to act uncharacteristically”.

Personally, don’t think post-fight behaviour was THAT big a deal, but to say it was out of character is patently untrue.

AJ’s been a self-styled master of ceremonies/ limelight hogger at the conclusion of every fight of his I’ve seen in the last 5 years, and the only thing that changed this time out is that there was a more negative spin on this trait now that he finally lost control of the belts’ destiny.

For some reason, he appears to desire a great deal of control of situations and his self-image.

No idea why, but whatever, this is boxing, not amateur psychology I suppose.

Comment

If Joshua had won 1 round more it was a Draw. Lol.. Round 10 he allowed himself to be dominated

Comment

Todays people over react to everything. I’m talking both boxers and public. It was no big deal to me. Could care less. Like Canelo pointed out—- U don’t know what’s going on in his life in conjunction to loosing.
        I had a coworker boss who was all of a sudden behaving kinda like and d1ck with everyone. I never paid it much mind but a lot of people were pissed. He killed himself soon after. Maybe we should all be more concerned that their ok instead of focused on judging them.

Comment

"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!"
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
            If Joshua had won 1 round more it was a Draw. Lol.. Round 10 he allowed himself to be dominated
            Round 10 Robert Garcia didn't do what he was paid to do.

Comment

Lol in hindsight I'm surprised carnela didn't do the same thing when he lost to bivol

Comment

unfortunately a small white dude conclusively proved he was the better guy in the ring to him, thats hard for someone like joshua to take, his brain went awol with the shock of it i think for a while
                dirty fingers dirty fingers likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  unfortunately a small white dude conclusively proved he was the better guy in the ring to him, thats hard for someone like joshua to take, his brain went awol with the shock of it i think for a while
                  So that's all what your peanut-brain could come up with? You are a simpleton.
                  greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

I just didn't like the fact that he threw the belts on the floor that's complete disrespect not just to Usyk but to the sport of boxing. He lost fair and square and that was childish, I didn't really care much for what he was saying as it was all scrambled and all over the place so I couldn't even take it serious.

Comment

Working...
                    X