Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez 'Very Confident' He'll Beat Bivol, No Rematch Clause in Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez 'Very Confident' He'll Beat Bivol, No Rematch Clause in Deal

Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez is so confident in his ability to defeat WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol, that he told Golden Boy Promotions he is willing to "fight on the moon if necessary" - according to Golden Boy Promotions matchmaker Robert Diaz.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-31-2022, 03:16 AM.

I like this fighter but his 0 will go. should've negotiated the clause to get the bag

Comment

His stock will either go up or down, but at least he does want to fight the best.

Can't criticise the man on that.

Comment

No rematch clause for you bum arse Matchroom fighters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          His stock will either go up or down, but at least he does want to fight the best.

Can't criticise the man on that.
          I disagree I see his stock only going up. Only way it goes down is if he gets stopped or loses in an absolute schooling like froid-carnelo

Comment

Zurdo will win this one. I might be the only one to think so but I'm betting on him. I don't think Bivol is unbeatable at all. I like him but he's never ever wowed me much.

Comment

There should always be a rematch clause. Even a far better fighter can lose a fight by a cut or a twisted ankle or a number of other things.

Comment

Why the **** would a mandatory challenger get a rematch clause???
                blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Rematch will happen if Zurdo is robbed of a decision or it’s a FOTY candidate. Too much money in rematches, except Haney/Kambosos II

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Why the **** would a mandatory challenger get a rematch clause???
                    In the article Golden Boy's matchmaker made it clear that that there is no rematch clause for mandatories.

Comment

Working...
                    X