Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo on Facing the Winner of Bivol-Ramirez: I Don't Want to Fight Mexicans; If Bivol Wins, I Want Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo on Facing the Winner of Bivol-Ramirez: I Don't Want to Fight Mexicans; If Bivol Wins, I Want Rematch

Canelo Alvarez's schedule for the first half of 2023 appears to hinge on who will win the upcoming light heavyweight title bout between Dmitry Bivol and Gilberto 'Zurdo' Ramirez.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-30-2022, 02:27 PM.

What a fu(king h0m0

Comment

This guys PED fueled act is so painfully tired. Bivol humiliated him. Next loss will be a savage beating
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Zurdo would cook him and take his spot in Mexico.. he can’t stand that

Comment

Damn, Canelo works for the eMe. U sure the charlos want that smoke? R they ready for that calentada?
          Last edited by Chris Hanson; 08-30-2022, 02:34 PM.

Comment

They’ll both beat canelo beterbiev too. Morrel jr will beat at 168 as well. He should fight bumavidez that would be a good one and his best chance to win imo

Comment

He had no problem fighting those old 40+ old men in Mexico as well as josesito, angulo, and chavez Jr he just wants to keep the shine on himself and not help propell another Mexican star. It's obvious with this fvkcing entitled lil diva

Comment

What if Iron Mike had said “I represent the US so I won’t fight Americans”. CA will soon be done as the face of boxing, he’s been done as the p4p champ, and he’s definitely no all time great.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                  They’ll both beat canelo beterbiev too. Morrel jr will beat at 168 as well. He should fight bumavidez that would be a good one and his best chance to win imo
                  What has Zurdo done to say he beats Beterbiev? Going 24 even rounds with Jesse Hart?

Comment

not even if they are from another cartel than yours?

Comment

Working...
                    X