Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora Backs KSI To Beat Tommy Fury: He Will Smoke Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora Backs KSI To Beat Tommy Fury: He Will Smoke Him!

Heavyweight contender Derek Chisora has backed YouTuber star KSI to beat Tommy Fury in a boxing match. KSI - real name Olajide Olayinka Williams 'JJ' Olatunji - returned to the ring on Saturday at London's O2 Arena in London, and won two fights on the same night. The first came against a rapper named Swarmz, and second bout was against an unknown in Luis Alcaraz Pineda - a novice professional boxer who entered the ring with a record of 2-5.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That Fury kid will send that Youtube star back to 720P. Idk if that made sense, but you get the idea.
    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Rather Jake vs Tommy, the biggest fight in the history of ... social media.

Comment

These YouTubers shouldn't give that Gypsy ducking bum the payday.

KSI vs Jake Paul would sell out Wembley stadium

Comment

What's with chisora picking against the furys? I guess Josh beats Tyson also, and helenius beats tyson

Comment

A motivated Tommy beats KSI and Jake at the same night. He has a talent to become average boxer.

Comment

Stay on you tube idiot before a real boxer smokes you!

Comment

Tommy Fury getting into it with all these youtubers has probably paused his career.

No momentum at all. To the extent I think I view him as a celebrity boxer.

Maybe he just isn't really into boxing himself. He can make easy money via the socials himself. Or maybe I have it wrong and he lives in a boxing gym.

I agree with Del Boy too. Tommy will know how good he is if we can't really. I mean how good is he? I've never read about him being a decorated amateur having won any ABA titles, school boy titles or anything. In my mind at least I wouldnt be surprised if Paul and or KSI beat him - based on what we have seen of all.

These are athletic guys (KSI and Paul) and with Paul you basically have a seemingly committed guy with the application and desire not to mention the money to be a full time professional liable to improve.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 08-29-2022, 04:59 PM.

Comment

My aunt Connie fought that perpendicular haired lady down at Olen Mills and I am picking her to be Guido Charlemaine Fury. This ain’t news on a boxing site.

Comment

When you are a professional boxer and your name is always mentioned alongside youtubers, you know you've done something wrong with your career

Comment

Working...
                    X