Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Andy Ruiz Clash Will Get Me Closer To a World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Andy Ruiz Clash Will Get Me Closer To a World Title

Heavyweight contender Luis "King Kong" Ortiz is looking for a statement making victory on Sunday, when he faces former unified world champion Andy Ruiz in a WBC title eliminator.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ortiz should just be looking for the most $ at this point. If he loses to Ruiz, a fight with Knowacki and/or Dillian Whyte would be best.
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Man, I hope Ruiz wins. If 50 old Ortiz beats Ruiz, than Ruiz really sucks. And for sure I don`t wanna watch Wilder -Ortiz 3.

Ortiz should go after money fights, go fight Chisora, Whyte, Kownacki, Pulev and than retire.
      Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 08-29-2022, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Ortiz punch resistance is gone. Charles Martin should of won the last fight but Ortiz add a great punch. I think Ruiz is gonna hurt him

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
          Ortiz punch resistance is gone. Charles Martin should of won the last fight but Ortiz add a great punch. I think Ruiz is gonna hurt him
          Agreed. I think the looping shots from Ruiz, along with his come forward style is all wrong for Ortiz at this stage.

Ortiz needs his opponents to submit to him and I don’t think Ruiz does that.

Ortiz does have the ability to end the bout at any stage with his power, but Ruiz has more left in him.

Comment

Should of taken the 7mil Luis.

Comment

I got Ruiz to win this altho Ortiz has all that experience going back to the Jurassic period
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
                yeah, Ortiz was falling all over the place in that Martin fight. That was no lucky punch that Ortiz hit Martin with though lol. Martin looked like he got hit by a truck.

Comment

You gonna get sparked in Rd 6

Comment

This fight is on Sunday? Wtf?
                    Alexis67 Alexis67 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X