Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Pleased With Anthony Joshua's Motivation For Quick Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Pleased With Anthony Joshua's Motivation For Quick Return

Veteran trainer Robert Garcia understands the reaction by Anthony Joshua in the aftermath of losing his rematch to WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why not. There's lots of good fights out there for him against boxers he can beat. As long as he stays away from Fury , Wilder and of course Usyk he can get his career on track. There's no problem with his behaviour as that is the real side we don't often see. As he was walking back to the dressing room an American guy , maybe a journalist shouted to him to do it with resect and Joshua started shouting about wanting to knock him out. The mask has dropped....but good luck to him , he still has the beating of many but not the few.

Comment

It’s crazy how when Joshua lost to Ruiz, Robert mullered Joshua. Said he can’t be fixed and his chin is too weak.

A bag of money soon got Robert believing in Joshua. Some of these coaches have little morals and even less loyalty.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        Why not. There's lots of good fights out there for him against boxers he can beat. As long as he stays away from Fury , Wilder and of course Usyk he can get his career on track. There's no problem with his behaviour as that is the real side we don't often see. As he was walking back to the dressing room an American guy , maybe a journalist shouted to him to do it with resect and Joshua started shouting about wanting to knock him out. The mask has dropped....but good luck to him , he still has the beating of many but not the few.
        That’s a big reason he isn’t liked I think. Many knew what a fake C u n t he is and couldn’t bare having to listen to everyone lick his backside and proclaim he’s what boxing needed. He should of been himself from the get go. He wouldn’t look so awful to the public like h does now.

Moral of the story? Take more ownership of your career and don’t let a man speak for you at all times. Very simple. I doubt aj is strong mentally to ever get back to the top. He is a gatekeeper essentially now. He will likely lose to Jared Anderson in 18-24 months time.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post

That’s a big reason he isn’t liked I think. Many knew what a fake C u n t he is and couldn’t bare having to listen to everyone lick his backside and proclaim he’s what boxing needed. He should of been himself from the get go. He wouldn’t look so awful to the public like h does now.

Moral of the story? Take more ownership of your career and don’t let a man speak for you at all times. Very simple. I doubt aj is strong mentally to ever get back to the top. He is a gatekeeper essentially now. He will likely lose to Jared Anderson in 18-24 months time.
          Losing to the best is not a shame. He wasn't battered and destroyed twice like Wilder. So if he's a gatekeeper what's Wilder then? He will murder Wilder if Wilder finally got some balls to face him in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post

I agree.
            If he's as good as I think he is they will all lose to Jared soon.
            RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

Losing to the best is not a shame. He wasn't battered and destroyed twice like Wilder. So if he's a gatekeeper what's Wilder then? He will murder Wilder if Wilder finally got some balls to face him in the ring.
              So he cannot beat the best can he? Is Ruiz the best? He lost to him too? So if he always loses against the best. He’s similar position to chisora isn’t he?

I never said it was a shame. How come you Joshua fans can never stay on topic. If you don’t have an answer for me, read what I’ve put and move on. Don’t try to create a debate whats non existent.

You tell me what losing to the best has to do with my statement.

go on…….. I’ll wait.
              Last edited by RoadMan94; 08-29-2022, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

Until proven otherwise, Fury is the best! Joshua also lost to Ruiz! Was Ruiz the best too?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Until proven otherwise, Fury is the best! Joshua also lost to Ruiz! Was Ruiz the best too?
                  He don’t have a clue mate. He’s proven my point. If Joshua loses to the best, he will never ever be the best or back on top.

just like I said. These Joshua fans are something else. They’ve spammed the heck out of the boxing subreddit just so they don’t have to address Joshua losing and a possible fury v usyk fight. Hahahaha.

Comment

It’s all joke, boxing nowadays is totally lost it’s way,AJ done okay but hope moving forward hope he fights wilder

Comment

Working...
                    X