Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hasim Rahman Jr-Vitor Belfort Tops 'MF & DAZN: X Series' Show, October 15 In Sheffield

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hasim Rahman Jr-Vitor Belfort Tops 'MF & DAZN: X Series' Show, October 15 In Sheffield

Hasim Rahman Jr. has joined the Misfits Boxing tour. The second-generation heavyweight will face former UFC light heavyweight champion Vitor Belfort as part of the MF & DAZN: X Series on a October 15 DAZN Pay-Per-View at Utilita Arena in Sheffield, England. The fight was confirmed during the series' inaugural launch on Saturday, which saw social media influencer and rapper KSI (1-0, 0KOs) earn knockout wins over fellow influencer Swarmz and Mexican journeyman Luis Pineda mere hours apart at The O2 in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This proves Jake Paul is an elite fighter. Hasim Bottom Ramen ducked Jake Paul to fight Vitor Belfort, the only man to knockout Evander Holyfield. Wow, I can’t wait for Jake Paul to fight Vitor, because it’s a certainty that Vitor will beat Ramen. I am buying this fight!!!! Go Vitor!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
      This proves Jake Paul is an elite fighter. Hasim Bottom Ramen ducked Jake Paul to fight Vitor Belfort, the only man to knockout Evander Holyfield. Wow, I can’t wait for Jake Paul to fight Vitor, because it’s a certainty that Vitor will beat Ramen. I am buying this fight!!!! Go Vitor!!!!!!!!!
      sarcasm, I hope
      Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Won't look good if Belfort does a Holyfield on Rahman Jr.

Comment

Belfort is gonna smoke Ramen!

Comment

Wait this is the Main Event??? lollll

Comment

Oh DAZN. You’re better than this.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
                Belfort is gonna smoke Ramen!
                Not if there is legit drug testing. Everyone knows Vitor likes his roids.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Not if there is legit drug testing. Everyone knows Vitor likes his roids.
                  I think Vitor can figure out how to not get caught or cycle off. You don't need to be on cycle to get benefits either.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                    Oh DAZN. You’re better than this.
                    Nope, once they started PPVs and then the crap show they did today. They are right there with Showtime. At least Showtime had decades of quality, DAZN went trash within 5 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X