Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Commey: Beating Pedraza Will Let People Know I'm Not Done, Still Got A Lot To Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Commey: Beating Pedraza Will Let People Know I'm Not Done, Still Got A Lot To Offer

Richard Commey and Jose Pedraza are close in age, both coming off losses to former champions and at similar stages in their careers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Okay Commey, beating Pedraza, will let people know that your not done yet, that you still got a lot to offer!
    What will losing to Pedraza , let the people know that you're done, and that you don't have anything else to offer?
    For every action, there's an equal, and opposite reaction, I'm looking for a very good fight as your both proven warriors.
    I'll be rooting for Pedraza, if you can't get the win, I hope that you come out unscathed.
    I've spoken with you in the past, and you conduct yourself like a true professional in, and out of the ring.

Comment

I’m surprised Pedraza is so heavily favored. It’s not as though followed either’s career that closely, but I gathered they both are around the same level, having lost to the same top guys. Commey did a number on Marinez after he was robbed against Rolly, showing there are levels to the game and Rolly is below. I guess I was pleased with. What has Pedraza done lately?

Comment

Working...
      X