Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richard Torrez Jr: I Want To Show Everyone That I'm A Force To Be Reckoned With

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richard Torrez Jr: I Want To Show Everyone That I'm A Force To Be Reckoned With

Richard Torrez Jr. concludes every training camp confident that he can outlast any heavyweight on the planet. That claim will be put to the test in due time. For now, he's not offering any apologies for not yet having the chance to prove it.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You won't be able to show that your a force to be reckoned with, not against Marco Antonio Canedo who's 4-2 (2 KO's).
    You've got a long ways to go, and many more fights to win before they put you in against someone who'll really test you.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
      You won't be able to show that your a force to be reckoned with, not against Marco Antonio Canedo who's 4-2 (2 KO's).
      You've got a long ways to go, and many more fights to win before they put you in against someone who'll really test you.
      Torrez is a huge power puncher with speed he does remind me of a raw Mike Tyson being that he's also undersized at HW. Wouldn't mind seeing him at CW. But Torrez will be the real deal he nearly had the eventual gold medalist out in the 3rd for Gold. He really improved after being stopped by the huge 6'7" Gold medalist years before.

Comment

hard to get a read on this kid given his competition. I swear people disparage Haney but these young guys should be talking smack, pulling a Shannon briggs "lets go champ" whatever it takes to get fights... Roley is another one... Talk it up!!! Take L's they will teach you well! This bringing along slowly is death... These kids are in the Ammy's too long and come out almost mid twenty or so... No good!

Comment

How did they manage to get two heavyweight prospects in Jared Anderson and Richard Torrez along with a heavyweight contender Efe Ajagba in the same undercard, a lot of heavyweight talent for today.
          Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El Escorpion View Post
            How did they manage to get two heavyweight prospects in Jared Anderson and Richard Torrez along with a heavyweight contender Efe Ajagba in the same undercard, a lot of heavyweight talent for today.
            Yup a big night for young HW talent.
            El Escorpion Feroz likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X