Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Zurdo Will Prove He's The Best Light Heavyweight When He Fights Bivol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Zurdo Will Prove He's The Best Light Heavyweight When He Fights Bivol

The team at Golden Boy Promotions was convinced they were in the presence of a future multi-division champ from the moment they added Gilberto 'Zurdo' Ramirez to their roster. That vision is officially one fight away.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bivol by decision.

Comment

I mean.... Bivol-Ramirez is at least more interesting than Beterbiev-Yarde, I will give it that.
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Bivol will school Zurdo

Comment

Calm down fishnets,even if zurdo manages to beat bivol still would need to unify against beterbiev to really be considered such title and that one big ask tbh

Comment

very interesting fight i think, will bivol handle the pressure on him now after the canelo fight

Comment

Bivol UD is the most likely outcome, Zurdo's opponents at 175 have been awful and I can't forget his struggles against an old flat footed Gonzalez. But I suppose Zurdo might make things interesting because he's a big tall southpaw.

Comment

Ramirez, is about the same level of Joe Smith.Strong tough guy.That only gets you so far.Bivol boxing skills are another level.Bivol 118-111

Comment

Zurdo already won round one of the mental game..

Bivol did everything on earth to duck this challenge and was denied by the WBA to continue doing so..

the fight is signed, they better not try to rob Zurdo like was almost done to Usyk.

Comment

Your guy went life and death with Jesse Hart.

Comment

Working...
                    X