Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Blair Cobbs Reflects on Win Over Hooker, Wants Crawford Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Blair Cobbs Reflects on Win Over Hooker, Wants Crawford Fight

Blair Cobbs Interview - Video by Ryan Burton - It's time for the Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame's 10th Annual Induction Gala Weekend, which takes place at Resorts World Las Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada. The NBHOF celebrates their 10th year anniversary and will be inducting the Class of 2020, 2021, and 2022 Inductees.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol, you don't get a title shot because you beat Hooker, no disrespect.

That other guy who beat Cobbs, maybe he can get a title shot, which of course wouldn't be a mandatory for the champion.

Comment

They'll probably give him to Vergil, and Vergil wins easily as long as he cuts off the ring.

Comment

Cobbs vs Crawford . . . that's a fight nobody wants to see. Cobbs is hardly even a B level guy.

Comment

Lol... Crawford beats him in his sleep.

Comment

I was taking him seriously until he mentioned Crawford and Canelo.

Comment

Oh you poor poor fool Mr Cobbs
              From Hooker to Bud for another great loss to his resume

Comment

I want him to fight Crawford just because I want Cobbs to strike it rich.

Comment

I do think Crawford wins, but not without some trouble (as usual).

But Blair will go down swinging and he will fight his ass off.

Comment

Hopefully he is kidding about the Bud part! Terrence would eat him for a snack. Levels!

Comment

Working...
                    X