Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Impartiality Might Be Dead, But at Least AJ Was Getting Real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Impartiality Might Be Dead, But at Least AJ Was Getting Real

By Tris Dixon - Impartiality in boxing journalism is dying a slow and painful death. It's hard to trace where this new phenomenon has come from but it's a modern development. When Harry Carpenter momentarily let his mask slip as Frank Bruno cannoned a left hook off Mike Tyson's skull, Carpenter shrieked, "Get in there, Frank."
    [Click Here To Read More]

I still can't believe one of the three judges had Joshua winner.

Comment

I can't believe people are trying to put a positive spin on this. It is ugly to watch any man lose control of his emotions. If people think that is ok then standards will drop even further. Also, Joshua got away with it because he is BIG and everyone was literally terrified of him except Chisora who went up to him. It's not a good sign when people let stuff like this go.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin Santiago View Post
        This was just to be in history. The first negative card for Usyk, ever.

Comment

AJ a bum. He was obviously concussed badly after the fight he yelled bismallah at the end of his rant too it was painful as hell. He got bad CTE he needs to retire
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin Santiago View Post
            Would have been a top 10 most egregious robberies in boxing had AJ won/draw

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
              AJ a bum. He was obviously concussed badly after the fight he yelled bismallah at the end of his rant too it was painful as hell. He got bad CTE he needs to retire
              We're fans of the sport because we want to see grown men pummel each other for our enjoyment.

P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

What utter rank nonsense of an article. This not WWF Tris!. AJ had to be physically restrained from attacking two people. Is that your version of being authentic, real Tris?. He took the belts that wernt his and dumped them, did you see the look on Usyks face? It was a face of this guys crazy!! Let him do what he wants so he doesnt hurt anyone. If this is journalism then we are in deep trouble.

Comment

Throwing that Ring belt away was wrong.
                  It should've been WBA and WBC belts.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
                    I can't believe people are trying to put a positive spin on this. It is ugly to watch any man lose control of his emotions. If people think that is ok then standards will drop even further. Also, Joshua got away with it because he is BIG and everyone was literally terrified of him except Chisora who went up to him. It's not a good sign when people let stuff like this go.
                    He did the same against Ruiz to a lesser degree, butted in & made the post fight interview all about him taking away Ruiz moment, Usyks moment & the Ukraines moment.

Comment

Working...
                    X