Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Foreman Sued By Two Women For ***ual Abuse In 1970s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Foreman Sued By Two Women For ***ual Abuse In 1970s

Two women accused George Foreman of ***ual abuse, including ****, when they were teenagers in the 1970s, according to lawsuits filed in a Los Angeles court on Wednesday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why would they wait half a century to come out with this? Sounds like a money grab.

Comment

I think this is absolutely rediculous and hell they should be brought up on charges for waiting so dam long, greedy heffa's!

Comment

Isn't there a statute of limitations or something? Even with the grills does big George even have money?

Comment

Chasing that grill money. Nash out.

Comment

Bout to go buy a grill this weekend! Hell- I may buy two.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandma Pleaser View Post
              Isn't there a statute of limitations or something? Even with the grills does big George even have money?
              George Foreman is still loaded he cashed out on those grills at the right time. I believe his net worth is over 300 million.

Comment

Originally posted by ESPN
                Denise, a Los Angeles resident, said in her lawsuit that Foreman groomed her when she was 8 years old and had *** with her when she was 15 (under the legal age of consent), in one instance in a San Francisco hotel room.

Gwen, a Nevada resident, said she met Foreman when she was 9, and that he ***ually abused and ****d her when she was 15 and 16 years old, including at an apartment in Beverly Hills. She said Foreman told her that her father would lose his job as a boxing adviser if she did not comply.
                More will come out now that they see these two women aren't scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  George Foreman is still loaded he cashed out on those grills at the right time. I believe his net worth is over 300 million.
                  Can only spend the money on his books in jail. Make no mistake they are going to go after him like Cosby.

Comment

Almost 50 years later? Wtf

Comment

Working...
                    X