Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lipinets: Ennis Is The Future Of Boxing; Fights With Crawford, Spence Would Be 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lipinets: Ennis Is The Future Of Boxing; Fights With Crawford, Spence Would Be 50-50

Sergey Lipinets left the ring in April 2021 beyond impressed by Jaron Ennis. The former IBF junior welterweight champion knew he would face a fast, intelligent, strong opponent, but Ennis was even better than he realized. Philadelphia's Ennis dropped Lipinets twice, once in the fourth round and again in the sixth, on his way to a sixth-round knockout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very gracious comments from Lipinets! Congrats on the stoppage, and good luck @ 140!
    byfbnz byfbnz mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Very gracious comments from Lipinets! Congrats on the stoppage, and good luck @ 140!
      Exactly what I was going to post. Nice one. And totally agree with him on Ennis. Next level skills and talent for sure
      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Exactly what I was going to post. Nice one. And totally agree with him on Ennis. Next level skills and talent for sure
        Boots said he thinks he's fighting Thurman or Stanionis next! Either fight would be good, but I'm praying it's Thurman, and I hope Boots punishes him for 6, and then finishes him in 7!
        Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Boots said he thinks he's fighting Thurman or Stanionis next! Either fight would be good, but I'm praying it's Thurman, and I hope Boots punishes him for 6, and then finishes him in 7!
          Thurman is definitely a case in wasted talent. In 2015, he was the launching fighter for PBC and was getting between 4.5 and 2.5m views on live network tv alone.

Comment

It's really unfortunate that Spence and Crawford are avoiding each other, and also avoiding Ennis and Ortiz. My prediction is that those 2 won't agree to fight and will go fight anyone not named Ennis or Ortiz, most likely will be guys like Thurman amongst other names no one wants to watch.
            Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Boots is definitely the future .

i believe boots would fight anyone at 147, but are they willing to fight him .
              real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

No one wants to fight Boots Ennis. He beats all 147 pounds with one hand.
                real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

If no Spencer, would be nice if Crawford fought Ennis next.

Comment

As an Ennis fan I'm glad to see Lipinets winning. He's a really tough guy and a tricky fighter, I think he could upset some of the top guys at 140
                    byfbnz byfbnz likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X