Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: It Would Only Be Fair For Lomachenko To Face Haney-Kambosos Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: It Would Only Be Fair For Lomachenko To Face Haney-Kambosos Winner

World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman feels it would only be right for Vasiliy Lomachenko to get a crack at the WBC lightweight title. Lomachenko is in line to fight the winner of the October 15th rematch between undisputed lightweight champion Devin Haney and former champ George Kambosos.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's the best, most lucrative, easily made fight that can happen.

I don't see why they wouldn't put it together. If Haney inserts a rematch clause, it only works even more in his favor because he'll have bases covered if he does get upset.

given that Kambosos loses the rematch of course.
    Grandma Pleaser Grandma Pleaser likes this.

Comment

As a Ukrainian sure I’m a Lomachenko fan and want to see Loma beat Haney/Kambo and become undisputed. Another great inspiration to the guys at the front (like both of my cousins).

But to give Loma the opportunity just bc of what’s happening in Ukraine would not be fair to other fighters. But isn’t Loma mandatory anyways? And makes most money sense unless Tank wants that heat, but I doubt it.

Comment

When Haney was trying to fight this clown him and his b---h of a promoter grabbed that garbage,useless franchise belt with the quickness.

Now that he's Teofimo's LEFTOVERS and BELTLESS he's eager to fight Haney.

I don't mind seeing the fight its a solid fight... But if I was Haney I wouldn't give the arrogant Midget a second thought.
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

As a Ukrainian myself I might appreciate boxing skills from Loma (has he not lost most of them due age and inactivity) but I won't cheer for him, at least not intentionally.

Comment

It's the most reasonable fight to make after huggies bores us in the kambosos rematch.

Comment

Who cares about these trinkets besides hardcore old heads..

the real chip is between Ryan & Tank.. everything is just mid.
              landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                As a Ukrainian myself I might appreciate boxing skills from Loma (has he not lost most of them due age and inactivity) but I won't cheer for him, at least not intentionally.
                Is this because Usyk/Lomachenko supported Russia and came out in Russian propaganda videos?

Haney doesn't want to fight Lomachenko when he was asked about it recently in an interview he stated "maybe in the future" if he decides to stay at 135 after the Kambosos rematch.

Comment

It is the right fight if both win.

part of me wants Haney to ask for emeritus/ franchise title so he doesn’t have to fight Loma just to see the responses so we can compare them with past comments.

I am just looking forward to them finally fighting. I hope they both win and come out with minimal damage so they can fight in December.

Comment

Man, did Lomachenko failing to put a rematch clause in his fight with Lopez, really come back to bite him in the ass!

Comment

Working...
                    X