Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz Putting in Work For Luis Ortiz World Title Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz Putting in Work For Luis Ortiz World Title Eliminator

Andy Ruiz Workout Photos Gallery - Former unified heavyweight champion Andy "The Destroyer" Ruiz Jr. held a media workout at his gym in the San Diego area on Wednesday as he prepares to face top contender Luis "King Kong" Ortiz in a WBC Heavyweight Title Eliminator that headlines a FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View on September 4 in Labor Day weekend action at Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles. (photos by Sean Nam)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm looking forward for this one
    Last edited by Alexis67; 08-24-2022, 11:22 PM.
    Since1976 Deleted likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis67 View Post
      He seems to have lost his double(or treble) chin, so he IS taking this very seriously.

Comment

He should be much faster than when he lost to aj, hopefully

Comment

His face looks older and fatter.

King Kong by late KO.
          Boxing Scene Boxing Scene likes this.

Comment

Those don't look like runners legs. Too much muscle. Strong is good, but not muscle bound stiff. Ortiz isn't so maneuverable now, so it won't matter that much, but Parker and AJ waltzed him.

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
              His face looks older and fatter.

King Kong by late KO.
              I also noticed that...odd since the rest looks slimmer!

Comment

Dude sure doesn’t look the part but boy he can crack. Very marketable for that reason. Who doesn’t want to see an average pudgy looking guy beat up on the scariest heavyweights on earth? I’m all in.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis67 View Post
                  This fight should be entertaining, between to fighters who can box, and punch like hell.
                  I've got Ortiz in this one even though he's older, He's bigger and has more knockout power.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post

I also noticed that...odd since the rest looks slimmer!
                    Ruiz's face does look older, and fatter even though the rest of him looks fitter.
                    Which just goes to show that you can't abuse your body without there being any consequences.
                    It's a shame because this guy can really box, punch, and has a ton of fighting heart.
                    It really was miraculous watch him defeat Anthony Joshua, who was shocked that a fat guy beat him.

Comment

Working...
                    X