Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Expects Teofimo Lopez To Headline Top Rank/ESPN Heisman Night Show At MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Expects Teofimo Lopez To Headline Top Rank/ESPN Heisman Night Show At MSG

Bob Arum expects that Teofimo Lopez will return to the ring on a night and at a venue that have served the former lightweight champion well.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really only want to see him fight Cry'n Garcia or Tank. Sadly I doubt that will happen ☹

Comment

The plan was to schedule him with Barbosa. That was Top Rank's opponent for Lopez, but Lopez said that he's "not going to fight that bum." Top Rank even made a video about it, tilting it "Lopez says he won't fight that bum" or something like that. Yeah. Here it is actually:

They even invited Barbosa to the fight. lol

Lopez wants to fight Josh Taylor still or another champion but that'll be his next greatest mistake. He was shaky in that fight with Campa. He didn't start off well but found his groove later. But that was a fight were Campa was a 36 to 1 underdog.

If he goes and fights Taylor or another champion in that division right now, I think his career is done. He needs more work. His defense is still porous. He needs more tools. He needs more training. He probably needs a better coach, to be honest.

Oh well ....
      Last edited by Cypocryphy; 08-24-2022, 07:17 PM.

Comment

I'm guessing against Ramirez? Since they decided to give bumass prograis a shot against zepeda.

Comment

Teofimo Lopez, goes with the most prestigious award in college sports and primetime at the historic MSG, baby!
          Alexis67 Alexis67 likes this.

Comment

Teofimo Lopez vs Barboza in December is great!!! Put it on free ESPN. I will watch it!!!

Comment

Puello is calling him out and has a title. It looks like a winnable fight for him and it looks like the path of least resistant for a title.
              Alexis67 Alexis67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Puello is calling him out and has a title. It looks like a winnable fight for him and it looks like the path of least resistant for a title.
                He's with the PBC, right? That fight is not happening. I guarantee you.

Comment

Daddy's ears would shame a jerboa.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                    Daddy's ears would shame a jerboa.
                    Better known as Jug Handle ears.

Comment

Working...
                    X