Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I'm Ready To Take Everything That Dmitry Bivol Has!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I'm Ready To Take Everything That Dmitry Bivol Has!

Gilberto 'Zurdo' Ramirez landed the fight he always wanted from the moment he arrived at light heavyweight. As previously reported by BoxingScene.com, a deal was reached at the eleventh hour for Mexico's Ramirez to move forward with his owed mandatory title challenge of WBA light heavyweight champ Dmitry Bivol, just in time to avoid a purse bid hearing. The bout will take place November 5 at a site to be determined in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bivol made 20 USD against Canelo.

Comment

I fancy Bivol on points, but Zurdo is very strong.

I don't know, could be an upset. Top fight.
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Easy fight for Bivol……………………….

Comment

Did Bivol ever get his purse for whooping Canelo? Quite petty how it seems/seemed as though they held his money because he upset the apple cart.
          Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

It’s King Zurdo time!

Comment

naw, you gone take a beating
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                Did Bivol ever get his purse for whooping Canelo? Quite petty how it seems/seemed as though they held his money because he upset the apple cart.
                really? he didnt get paid?

Comment

Bivol is working as Turdo continues to run his yap. I expect Bivol to outclass him in every facet, Ramirez is just a slow, aggressive, volume puncher, while Dmitry is complete boxer.
                  AmpMcv AmpMcv BaguMka BaguMka like this.

Comment

i like this guys confidence, sounds like he is really ready for this, hes getting people more interested in the fight i think with his attitude
                    Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X