Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos on Haney Rematch: I'm 29 So For Me It's Do or Die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos on Haney Rematch: I'm 29 So For Me It's Do or Die

Former unified lightweight world champion George Kambosos will attempt to turn the tide when he faces Devin Haney on October 15 at Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne, Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't believe a smaller jojo Diaz did better than kambosos. I got it for huggies in another snoozer

Comment

Good that they make this rematch so quickly so we can get over with it. No rematchroom bs year gaps between fights

Comment

You're 29 not 39
        P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Props for going straight to the rematch, but there is too much of a skilled gap to be covered in a few months. I can't see Haney losing.

Comment

That's a lot of pressure to put on yourself for being 29 lmao. Kambo is nuts!

Comment

At least kambosos does have the metality of tank and avoid top fighters . Tank is what 28 and still hasnt fought anyone better than pedraza for God sake .

thats pathetic

Comment

he literally thinks 30 is the new 80
                P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Doesn’t sound confident at all in the last paragraph, and almost sounds like he has half an eye on retirement in places

Comment

It’s like upon defeating Teo he absorbed all of his cringe. Kambo still cringier than AJ imo. Feel like Haney will turn into a lunatic over the next 12 months.

The undisputed lightweight curse.

Comment

Working...
                    X