Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Navarrete Open To Shakur Stevenson Clash, Views Oscar Valdez As The More Intriguing Option

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Navarrete Open To Shakur Stevenson Clash, Views Oscar Valdez As The More Intriguing Option

Since turning pro in 2012, Emanuel Navarrete has scoffed at the notion of resting his body, despite the number of wars he's endured in the ring. In most cases, although up-and-coming fighters walk through the ropes frequently, once they've established themselves, their once arduous and consistent schedule begins to wane.
    [Click Here To Read More]

he sounds keen on one of em but not so hot on the other
    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Valdez is the better fight for naverette. Stevenson is too big.
      Grandma Pleaser Grandma Pleaser likes this.

Comment

Navarettes unorthodox style would pose a lot of issues for Steveson but I guys like Navarette don't like snoozer he believes him and Valdez would be a war while Shakur would be a stinker.

Comment

Shakur will beat the break dust off his a_s fosho!
          LITTLE JOE LITTLE JOE mgame mgame like this.

Comment

He’s no dummy. He knows he ain’t beating shakur. If I were him I would bide my time until shakur moves up.

Comment

Arum just ready to feed Navarette to Stevenson rather than build him into something - shows what he thinks about Navarette. The better fight for fans is against Valdez as the styles mesh and it's a more even matchup. I'd even favour Valdez. Shakur is a top 10 p4p talent and big at 130. More interested seeing him fight Loma or Haney. Shakur Navarette is close to a mismatch.

Comment

him vs Oscar stylistically would be very entertaining

with Shakur, very difficult style for him or anybody for that matter, to deal with and to prepare for

Comment

OK Shakur, this cat don't want no smoke! Concentrate on Conceicao, and then move up to 135! Navarette would rather fight the guy that Shakur dominated, rather than Shakur himself! Shakur's Team should tell Bob, "We want the winner of Haney vs. Kambosos next!" I know Arum wants Loma to get that first, but Shakur should demand that fight! If arum won't give him Haney, then get on the phone with Floyd for Tank! Navarette is scared, just like Valdez was! Sad part is that a Stevenson vs. Hector Garcia fight in Newark would be lit too!

Comment

Navarrete should fight Stevenson

Comment

Working...
                    X