Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney vs. George Kambosos Rematch Official: October 15 in Melbourne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney vs. George Kambosos Rematch Official: October 15 in Melbourne

America's dream maker and Australia's emperor are primed for a second Down Under showdown to establish ultimate supremacy at 135 pounds. Undisputed lightweight world champion Devin "The Dream" Haney will defend all the belts against Sydney native "Ferocious" George Kambosos Jr. on Saturday, Oct. 15 (Sunday afternoon, Oct. 16 local time), at Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne, Australia. Haney-Kambosos 2 will be broadcast in prime time in the United States, live on ESPN, ESPN Deportes & ESPN+.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm gonna pass on this. Huggies is just dreadful.

Comment

War Kambosos!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandma Pleaser View Post
        I'm gonna pass on this. Huggies is just dreadful.
        Yet, you're here commenting on a fight you don't care about.

Comment

No one give a fuk about this fight, Only Kambosos. He is as delusional as Lopez after he lost.
          kitechile kitechile likes this.

Comment

Let's go Kam!

Comment

Originally posted by A_State501 View Post

Yet, you're here commenting on a fight you don't care about.
              I waa saying the same thing...
              Why?

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

I waa saying the same thing...
                Why?
                Haters are more obsessed with the object of their hatred, than those they would claim to be fans of. It's like the guy you work with, who's only happy if he has something to moan about.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Haters are more obsessed with the object of their hatred, than those they would claim to be fans of. It's like the guy you work with, who's only happy if he has something to moan about.
                  So you are fan of a one sided fight. The first one wasnt even competive, and I wanted Kambosos to win.
                  Grandma Pleaser Grandma Pleaser likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Hmmmmm Interesting Now That explains everything
                    Why Oldskoolg & the same 7 guys Post Negative comments about AJ & Matchroom under ever Boxingscene
                    Article
                    Lololololol
                    adotd adotd Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X