Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandun Lee On Knockdown: I Lost Focus & Overlooked Madera For That Split Second

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandun Lee On Knockdown: I Lost Focus & Overlooked Madera For That Split Second

HOLLYWOOD, Florida - Brandun Lee learned an invaluable, nearly costly lesson Saturday night. Lee blamed a momentary lapse in concentration for allowing Will Madera to blast him with a right hand that caused the first knockdown of Lee's career in the third round of their welterweight fight. That picturesque shot sent Lee to the canvas awkwardly, but the unbeaten boxer answered referee Christopher Young's count pretty quickly and survived the final 15 seconds of that round once the action resumed.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was one ugly knockdown that could had ended the fight if there was more time left. I did like that he composed himself and that he adjusted to that right hand counter.

He needs to bring his left hand back better. He jabs a lot but sometimes it is a languishing jab or he doesn't bring it back to his face.

Comment

No disrespect to the kid's pops, but he needs to leave his pops and get with a real trainer if he wants to continue to be successful. His pops can only take him so far. He's like Ryan Garcia, they look good in one spot throwing punches for Instagram but in a real fight, both of them lacks the IQ.

Comment

Lee is the real deal. Some fighters don't get up from that kind of shot. He rose to his feet and fought to win

Comment

He needs more training like his grandfather Bruce Lee.

Comment

That's what happens when you step up your competition! You and your BFF (Boots) have been taking punches to the face, and props for handling them, but that's gotta stop! Respect everybody, from here on out! Not a good look!

Comment

Working...
            X