Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hrgovic: It Was Very Close, He Surprised Me, He's Better Than I Thought He Was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hrgovic: It Was Very Close, He Surprised Me, He's Better Than I Thought He Was

The Croatian Heavyweight star Filip Hrgovic (15-0, 12 KOs) had to dig deep and answer plenty of questions as he ended the undefeated record of Zhang Zhilei (24-1-1, 19 KOs) to become mandatory challenger for the IBF world heavyweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

AJ bludgeons this guy! LOL easy comeback fight for Joshua at the end of the year

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
      AJ bludgeons this guy! LOL easy comeback fight for Joshua at the end of the year
      If this guy was able to take power shot's from Shang Tsung. I'm sure he'll walk through AJ like the Terminator.

Comment

Very good fight, Big **** deserves a Win

115-112 for Zhang in my book
        Alexis67 Alexis67 likes this.

Comment

At least the Croatian sounds humble although much was exposed in yesterday’s fight
          One thing they can’t take away from him is that granite chin

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            At least the Croatian sounds humble although much was exposed in yesterday’s fight
            One thing they can’t take away from him is that granite chin
            He was humble, yes. I liked his post-fight interview. I think he was not in the right frame of mind after his dad's death, too early for such an important fight. At times he was walking on that ring as if he didn't know where he was. That would have spelled disaster with a superior level of opponent.
            takenotes takenotes likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

He was humble, yes. I liked his post-fight interview. I think he was not in the right frame of mind after his dad's death, too early for such an important fight. At times he was walking on that ring as if he didn't know where he was. That would have spelled disaster with a superior level of opponent.
              I totally agree
              He seemed like a lost soul taking a walk on the freeway
              takenotes takenotes likes this.

Comment

I stopped scoring but watching the entire fight, Zhang felt like the clear winner even after gassing.

Comment

Better than I thought too. I've never seen him throw that right hand as well as he did yesterday, that's for certain.

Comment

The truth is a 39 year old man with a questionable gas tank was able to take Hrgovic into deep, deep waters and was able to take all of Hrgovic's clean punches without getting buzzed or visibly hurt. I dunno how Hrgovic grades his own performance but that version of Hrgovic gets decisioned by Usyk and knocked out by Fury and Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                    X