Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frazer Clarke on Joshua's Rant: His Team Left Him Out To Dry, Someone Should Have Saved Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frazer Clarke on Joshua's Rant: His Team Left Him Out To Dry, Someone Should Have Saved Him

Olympian Frazer Clarke, who is good friends with Anthony Joshua, felt his one-time Team GB stablemate should have been saved from Saturday's post-fight drama.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Like someone else on a different website said, possibly twitter, “yes men” can’t say “no”.

Ditch Fernandez. Not a real boxing person, just a personal trainer turned motivator
    Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Robert Garcia played himself.. was he even the chief trainer LOL

Comment

AJ should've stayed with Rob McCraken, it was foolish to switch trainer before the hardest fight of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post
          Like someone else on a different website said, possibly twitter, “yes men” can’t say “no”.

Ditch Fernandez. Not a real boxing person, just a personal trainer turned motivator
          Like Fury dropped Davison.
          P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

The big entitled dope should be sectioned under the mental health act.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

Like Fury dropped Davison.
              Exactly what I was thinking about when I posted
              thereeldeel thereeldeel likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                AJ should've stayed with Rob McCraken, it was foolish to switch trainer before the hardest fight of his career.
                Looked like Garcia trained him properly and crafted the right game plan to me: Tight guard, move your feet and head, hit him to the body and gamble everything on wearing him down for late stoppage.

What the plan didn’t account for is that high IQ Usyk just pulled off the 2 in-ring adjustments of the year in round 3 and round 10, and instead of having an experienced head like García talk Joshua through these developments, Joshua chose a glorified personal trainer. ERROR

Comment

Easier said than done. Joshua looked pretty emotional. I don't think he would have just let someone take the mic off him.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post
                    Easier said than done. Joshua looked pretty emotional. I don't think he would have just let someone take the mic off him.
                    If there's no-one in the team who can say no and he listens to them... Then that's a problem.

Wilder clearly had that issue. Surround yourself with yes men and no-one will ever pull you into line.

Comment

Working...
                    X