Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Figueroa: We Heard About Broner Partying, Drinking; We Knew He Wouldn't Make Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Figueroa: We Heard About Broner Partying, Drinking; We Knew He Wouldn't Make Weight

HOLLYWOOD, Florida - Omar Figueroa Jr. wasn't the least bit surprised when he learned Monday morning that Adrien Broner pulled out of their fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Broner revealed that mental health struggles would prevent him from moving forward with the Figueroa fight."

Does indiscipline fall under mental health nowadays?

Comment

Madaina scrambled Broner brain any Psychiatrist would diagnosed Broner with brain damage on the hands of Madaina

Comment

Yeah Broner is an utter numpty and I really
        hope Haymon cuts him loose

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
          "Broner revealed that mental health struggles would prevent him from moving forward with the Figueroa fight."

Does indiscipline fall under mental health nowadays?
          Well that’s the kicker. It can be a sign that something’s seriously amiss.

Comment

Says the guys who's missed weight before and got arrested for a DUI. Hope Lipnets lights him up

Comment

I knew it, Broner will stoop to any level. Disgusting.

Comment

Broner has my sympathy, he's not listening. He's come to no good for his hard headedness. He reminds me of Rerun. Rerun took the tv part to the street, red beret and high kicks. They didn't like it, he was extinguished. Broner is about confrontation and a mean personality.

Comment

That Bum Broner stays in Atlanta clubs trickin his $$$ away.

Comment

This sounds more like a cry for help than anything. You don't cancel a fight by leaving money on the table with less than a week out unless something is seriously troubling or wrong with you.

This kid no longer have fighting in him. He's broken. However, he needs to fight in order to make money to earn a living. What a tragedy and utter waste of humanity? He gained so much too soon and lost it all; including his mind.

It's very sad!

Comment

Working...
                    X