Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield Says His 'Gut Feeling' Is That Usyk Beats Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holyfield Says His 'Gut Feeling' Is That Usyk Beats Joshua

Heavyweight great Evander Holyfield believes Anthony Joshua must make wholesale changes to defeat Oleksandr Usyk in their heavyweight title unification rematch this Saturday in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The problem is not that AJ won’t bully Usyk, it’s that Usyk doesn’t give you the opportunity to bully him, but you won’t get that info listening to some of these guys.

Got a feeling that in about 2 Usyk fights’ time, the entire boxing world is gonna be shown up for believing that a personality defect, and not superior technical ability is the reason Usyk beat AJ. These guys can’t seem to provide anything remotely technical in their analysis.

What, were Gassiev, Berbetiev, and Bellew too “gentlemanly”, too? GTFOH. Just unbelievably shallow invective.
    Last edited by P to the J; 08-20-2022, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Joshua would have to fight Usyk the way Bowe fought Holyfield in their first fight.

Trouble is, AJ ain't great like a prime Rid**** Bowe or Lennox Lewis. Usyk isn't as powerful a puncher as Holyfield, but he's more technical, harder to hit. Usyk might be the best heavyweight in the world, now that Fury is retired.

I don't expect Fury to not come back once though.

Comment

I believe Usyk wins but I am putting actual money on Joshua winning via KO. I want to make some $ on this.

Comment

Let's go Usyk!!

Comment

My gut feeling is Josh wins as all we got to go on is last fight which was competitve and they not foiught since so we cant see. I think its all about what they learnt in first fight. First fights are never interesting ie pac v Floyd, Floyd v nelo, the 2nd fights would have been better.
            Things dont go same way in rematch, otherwise SRR wouldnt have beat Turpin, or Joe Louis woudnt have beat schmelling.
            Last edited by hugh grant; 08-20-2022, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Punch drunk Holyfield should not be talking into any microphones.

Comment

Originally posted by MPA2000 View Post
                Show some respect to a legend. All bitter because he doesn’t think the same as you is sad. Little biitch you are.
                Gideon lock Gideon lock Verus Verus like this.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  My gut feeling is Josh wins as all we got to go on is last fight which was competitve and they not foiught since so we cant see. I think its all about what they learnt in first fight. First fights are never interesting ie pac v Floyd, Floyd v nelo, the 2nd fights would have been better.
                  Things dont go same way in rematch, otherwise SRR wouldnt have beat Turpin, or Joe Louis woudnt have beat schmelling.
                  Well said. People think that AJ will be as timid as he was in the first fight. Even in that fight Usyk was caught and wobbled a couple of times by half-hearted punches. Therefore I think that Usyk is certainly not unbeatable by AJ. We are gonna see a completely deferent AJ this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by MPA2000 View Post
                    Back off twit. Show some respect!

Comment

Working...
                    X