Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk vs. Anthony Joshua Rematch: Preview of Superb Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk vs. Anthony Joshua Rematch: Preview of Superb Fight

Anthony Joshua is not one to shirk a challenge and he's now the underdog in the biggest fight of his life, when he challenges Oleksandr Usyk for his old heavyweight titles in Saudi Arabia tonight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joshua has adapted to every opponent he’s ever faced . Usyk will be no different and won’t get near A.J much for 2 reasons unless A.J is at mid range and decides to engage . One is that long ramrod jab he’s going to stick on him and if Usyk gets past it at times he’s going to get hit very hard and more then a few times unlike last time . If A.J decides to go fir the finish I don’t really think Usyk can do much about it ,it will mean he’s got him stunned and knows he may only get one opportunity at it so will end the fight .

I also don’t believe Usyk will win a decision,I think he’ll be getting banged up good this time so saying A.J can’t out box him isn’t actually meaning he can’t win a UD , unlike most I think Usyk has to stop A.J to win and looking at his resume its a very slim chance of Usyk pulling it off .
    Castilo Castilo Boxviewer Boxviewer like this.

Comment

My low bar for AJ is this: I do not want to see him quit on his stool, take a knee, spit out his mouthguard and ignore the ref's instructions or have his corner throw in the towel.

Show some bottle this time and put it all on the line. Man been fighting like a ***** since fatboy took his soul.

Comment

Nigerians are the Kings of UFC and AJ will be crowned the king of boxing tonight. Mark my words.

Comment

Working...
        X