Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Don't Know How Good My Conditioning Is; I'll Find Out Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Don't Know How Good My Conditioning Is; I'll Find Out Saturday

Anthony Joshua admits that he "faded" toward the end of his 12-round, unanimous-decision defeat to Oleksandr Usyk. The former IBF/IBO/WBA/WBO heavyweight champion therefore took measures throughout his recently completed training camp to enhance his stamina for their rematch. The 6-foot-6 Joshua still isn't sure, however, if he'll have the requisite energy Saturday night to keep his punch output at a high enough level if Usyk takes him into the championship rounds again during their second title fight at Jeddah Superdome in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

hard fight to predict. i got another usyk ud. many think a KO happens but i doubt it.

Comment

Hair looks fine to me Anthony.

Comment

Just tryin to play mind games, doesn't work against Usyk. Usyk by KO in 8.

Comment

No way that his conditioning is going to significantly improve at his age. When faced with a fighter that makes him fight fast, he gets tense and gasses quickly. That’s likely what will happen again.

Comment

betting on Joshua + Robert Garcia to win by UD.

Comment

It's going to be a very fast start from AJ. No feeling out rounds. He knows Usyk now and will be more comfortable jumping on him early. He'll hope he can get a headstart on the cards this way. After that it will be up to Usyk to react who will perhaps be a little shaken by the aggression. This may open the fight up a bit and leave Usyk open for a few counters. AJ will have to try to maintain the aggression throughout. I see him trying to walk Usyk down with the earmuffs on and trying to unload combos to disorganize him and keep him thinking. AJ will have to ignore or weather what comes back at him and hit Usyk everywhere, arms chest etc. This will drain the tank but it's his best chance imo. Mind you I fully expect Usyk to handle this but the above approach by AJ but it will be difficult.
              4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

Your conditioning is shıt everytime and won't improve anymore. Give your everything in first part of the fight.
                charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

I don't know why he would even say this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    No way that his conditioning is going to significantly improve at his age. When faced with a fighter that makes him fight fast, he gets tense and gasses quickly. That’s likely what will happen again.
                    Best years for endurance athletes run through the mid 30's, so it's possible but yeah, not likely.

Anthony has got to give it a do or die effort early on, which could definitely work. I'll bet he he's way up on the cards after 6.
                    MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X