Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: Beterbiev is The Fight I Want, I Want To Be Two-Weight Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: Beterbiev is The Fight I Want, I Want To Be Two-Weight Champion

Callum Smith has good memories of Jeddah. It was at the King Abdullah Sports City Arena that he became a world champion in 2018 and he returns to the same venue on Saturday night in the home of moving a step close to becoming a world champion again.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Only chance Smith has against Bebertiev is if the latter has aged significantly by the time they get in the ring together, and that’s “if” they get in the ring together.
    BaguMka BaguMka likes this.

Comment

I have nothing against Callum Smith, but he got bullied by Canelo. Smith was weight drained, short notice, etc. yadda, yadda. Nevertheless, King Artur would bust him to pieces.

Comment

Yeah, right.

Perhaps if Beterbiev enters the ring on a wheelchair. Perhaps.
        Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Callum Smith can land on Beterbiev. it would be a banger.

Comment

Beterbiev by murder.

Comment

If this guy shelled up and stopped trying against Canelo’s power, he may actually run out of the ring when he gets hit by beterbiev.

Comment

Originally posted by Quercusalba View Post
                I have nothing against Callum Smith, but he got bullied by Canelo. Smith was weight drained, short notice, etc. yadda, yadda. Nevertheless, King Artur would bust him to pieces.
                Yes. Smith is a good guy, but hard to see this fight going any other way. Callum does not seem to be mentally or physically strong enough to contend with Beterbiev.
                Quercusalba Quercusalba likes this.

Comment

Beterbiev is so formidable but so many boxers say they fancy their chances against him, till they get in there and its another story

Comment

Beterbiev is 37, he is no longer in his prime, but even in his current version he would turn Smith into a pancake a tank drove over.

Comment

Working...
                    X