Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ronnie Shields Confident Hrgovic Has Shot To Beat Usyk or Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ronnie Shields Confident Hrgovic Has Shot To Beat Usyk or Joshua

Ahead of his Final Eliminator bout for the IBF Heavyweight World Title, Filip Hrgovic (14-0, 12 KOs) must first come through his fellow undefeated fighter Zhilei Zhang (24-0-1, 19 KOs). The mastermind behind 'El Animal' getting his shot at heavyweight glory is the acclaimed Ronnie Shields.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Many don’t get it but Ronnie is one of the last few which I call great, outstanding amateur, decent professional but he has balanced it all and learned from the best of the best trainers. I also know he’s no nonsense, his way or the highway! This what separates him from guys just wanting a payday like a Buddy McGirt and others. I can’t think of the heavyweight he had recently but he’s big from Africa and stepped up against the Cuban and had left Ronnie for whatever reason; but these are the results afterwards a butt kicking.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Ahead of his Final Eliminator bout for the IBF Heavyweight World Title, Filip Hrgovic (14-0, 12 KOs) must first come through his fellow undefeated fighter Zhilei Zhang (24-0-1, 19 KOs). The mastermind behind 'El Animal' getting his shot at heavyweight glory is the acclaimed Ronnie Shields.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      I am working on my top 15 heavyweight prospects now, and Hrgovic is on top of the list. This type of information and article on the top up and coming heavyweights is detailed and not seen in its scope by the boxing writers. Look for it later on this forum. Hrgovic fights Zhang next on this saturday and should TKO him.

Comment

Good move working with Shields. I thought it was a bad move by Ajagba to leave him. I have been critical of both of their level of opposition & inability to make a name for themselves. I blame that on their management teams for not willing to pay top dollar for quality opponents. They get their chance now & i hope Hrgovic beats Jimmy Wang Yang. We don’t need another untested 40 year old taking up a mandatory title shot. Really hoping Hrgovic wins this & I expect him to but think he will be waiting on his shot & when it finally comes it will be for a vacant belt.

Comment

Working...
        X