Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lipinets: Everybody Will See Against Figueroa If I'm Still Force To Be Reckoned With At 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lipinets: Everybody Will See Against Figueroa If I'm Still Force To Be Reckoned With At 140

By Keith Idec - HOLLYWOOD, Florida - Sergey Lipinets prepared for his non-televised, eight-round fight on the Adrien Broner-Omar Figueroa Jr. undercard as if he would replace Broner or Figueroa in the 12-round main event Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jealous of you guys on the other side of the Atlantic. 8-9 hrs of boxing and you can still go to sleep at a normal time.

Looks like a long haul for the UK

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post
      Jealous of you guys on the other side of the Atlantic. 8-9 hrs of boxing and you can still go to sleep at a normal time.

Looks like a long haul for the UK

Alberto Puello vs.Botirzhon Akhmedov for the WBA calls for a celebration!

FOH "Tart-Tomato'!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

FOH "Tart-Tomato'!
        You know what, that settles it.

Looks like we got ourselves a dangnam coffee-a-thon this Saturday, boys, hyuk, hyuk, hyuk!!!

Comment

FOH "Tart-Tomato'!
          Btw, I haven’t seen a crowd that boisterous since the first two rounds of David Haye vs Audley Harrison.

This 8 years-too-late Dutch (?), confused, beatbox-Sugarhill gang ripoff hybrid was probably a bit more entertaining, though. And I’m just talking about the trousers
          1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

You know what, that settles it.

Looks like we got ourselves a dangnam coffee-a-thon this Saturday, boys, hyuk, hyuk, hyuk!!!

That's a regular night for me.

Btw, I haven’t seen a crowd that boisterous since the first two rounds of David Haye vs Audley Harrison.

This 8 years-too-late Dutch (?), confused, beatbox-Sugarhill gang ripoff hybrid was probably a bit more entertaining, though. And I’m just talking about the trousers

The way MC Miker G killed it on the mic and fleek knitted-sweater reminded me of this bro. But I was looking for those sucka MC's talking about Josh Taylor vs. Jack Catterall being a close fight, I wonder how they are going to react when Alberto Puello wins the WBA.

Last edited by 1hourRun; 08-19-2022, 07:32 AM.
            P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

That's a regular night for me.

The way MC Miker G killed it on the mic and fleek knitted-sweater reminded me of this bro. But I was looking for those sucka MC's talking about Josh Taylor vs. Jack Catterall being a close fight, I wonder how they are going to react when Alberto Puello wins the WBA.
              Hold up, you found this vid randomly while looking for Taylor-Caterall talk?

Comment

Hold up, you found this vid randomly while looking for Taylor-Caterall talk?
                You know how garbage those youtube recommendation are.
                P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Ennis is a weight bully, shouldn't be fighting at 147, Spence and Crawford won't go near him

Comment

Working...
                  X