Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: My Intention is To Knock Out Andy Ruiz, I Guarantee This Won't Go Distance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: My Intention is To Knock Out Andy Ruiz, I Guarantee This Won't Go Distance

Top heavyweight contender Luis "King Kong" Ortiz will be aiming to close the show when he faces former unified champion Andy Ruiz Jr. on September 4, Labor Day Weekend, as the headline bout of a FOX Sports Pay-Per-View from Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Ortiz. He's one hell of a fighter. He's ready to brawl and exchange blows. On one hand, here is fat-boy Ortiz who has fast hands. If the two will trade punches in a come-what-may-devil-may-care style, Ruiz has the better chance of winning, let alone scoring a knockout, like he did to Joshua. But whoever wins, Fury will wipe the floor with their faces.

Comment

Andy "Snickers" Ruiz will knock him out in the 9th. "Old" Luis Ortiz is, well, too old. "Hilarious" Charles Martin dropped him with a jab in his last fight. Reactions are first to go and the punch you don't see is the most dangerous.

Comment

Ortiz looked like an old man with blood pressure issues in Martin fight. Ruiz should win this easily.

Comment

I am more confident that Ortiz beats Ruiz than Usyk beating AJ again.

Yes, that is how much I do not rate that obese slob.

Comment

I have nothing against ruiz but I'd like to see him get sparked out, it's not personal.

Comment

Ortiz looked like he didn't have much punch resistance left against Martin and Ruiz wasn't exactly solid against Arreola, it's an interesting fight.

Comment

Ortiz Legs won't last 12 rounds. Ruiz has put the bulk back on so he'll take a shot better than the Areola fight. At some point, this turns into a midrange, inside fight. Even AJ couldn't hook with Ruiz's hand speed. Late stoppage Ruiz, ring or corner.

Comment

Originally posted by 786 View Post
                  Ortiz looked like he didn't have much punch resistance left against Martin and Ruiz wasn't exactly solid against Arreola, it's an interesting fight.
                  Like a who has the most left sort of thing haha. Like you, I thought Ortiz looked shot and extremely vulnerable against Martin. He only won because Martin is even worse.
                  786 786 likes this.

Comment

Watch how fast the ‘Fatman’ Andy Ruiz put on his track shoes and run from the old man because he knows that if he stands to engage and exchange punches with the much stronger Ortiz then King Kong’s prediction would come true.
                    Last edited by champion4ever; 08-19-2022, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X