Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Mora Could See Usyk Stopping Joshua in The Late Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Mora Could See Usyk Stopping Joshua in The Late Rounds

Former world champion Sergio Mora is backing Oleksandr Usyk to retain the IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight titles when he faces Anthony Joshua on Saturday night in Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't think AJ will be as aggressive as people think, it may be in his interests to fight long range and try to catch Usyk coming in.

Comment

I agree with Mora. Once a fighter stops believing himself and his own ability; He is finished and done as a fighter. Joshua is lacking in self-confidence. That first Andy Ruiz fight must have really ruined him both mentally and psychologically.

Comment

This is a fascinating fight.

I could see every scenario happening. Can't wait for it.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
          I don't think AJ will be as aggressive as people think, it may be in his interests to fight long range and try to catch Usyk coming in.
          Joshua is having to fight like he is not a Super Heavyweight, because he struggles to fight a good big man styled fight.

In a ideal world, Joshua should be able to just sit behind his Jab, and then bang Uysk has he tries to come in. Then rough him up on the inside, over and over again.

That is what Lennox Lewis, Wladimir Kiltschko and Tyson Fury would all do.

If Joshua has worked on his Jab extensively, I also expect Joshua to mixed up the ranges. I am not one of these people who think, he needs to go at this fight like Gatti vs Ward.

When Lennox Lewis fought Mike Tyson, he box Tyson but was still extremely aggressive. That is the type of fight, with mixed ranges Joshua needs to fight.

Joshua is very strong at mid-range, but his under par at close range and long range. Usyk is strong at mid-range and long range fighting, but has zero inside game.

I think Joshua will win the fight, still and find a way.

P4Pdunny P4Pdunny likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Joshua is having to fight like he is not a Super Heavyweight, because he struggles to fight a good big man styled fight.

In a ideal world, Joshua should be able to just sit behind his Jab, and then bang Uysk has he tries to come in. Then rough him up on the inside, over and over again.

That is what Lennox Lewis, Wladimir Kiltschko and Tyson Fury would all do.

If Joshua has worked on his Jab extensively, I also expect Joshua to mixed up the ranges. I am not one of these people who think, he needs to go at this fight like Gatti vs Ward.

When Lennox Lewis fought Mike Tyson, he box Tyson but was still extremely aggressive. That is the type of fight, with mixed ranges Joshua needs to fight.

Joshua is very strong at mid-range, but his under par at close range and long range. Usyk is strong at mid-range and long range fighting, but has zero inside game.

I think Joshua will win the fight, still and find a way.
            The idea he has to sell out to win is crazy he just needed to have more conviction when he threw his jab and a bit more aggressive intent/activity.

It wasn't no Bivol, Canelo AJ was in the fight his approach was just too lackadaisical...

Comment

Working...
            X