Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia To Return October 29 In San Diego; Opponent Nearly Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia To Return October 29 In San Diego; Opponent Nearly Finalized

Jaime Munguia is still waiting on a finalized opponent but has a date and location for his next ring adventure. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the unbeaten former WBO junior middleweight titlist will return to the ring October 29 at Pechanga Arena in San Diego. The full details of the bout remain in progress, other than his fight once again headlining a DAZN telecast from his home region.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What an Absolute Shame that Munguia couldnt get the Charlo fight as I'm Sure Munguia would've fought Charlo in Houston & Its Clear That again PBC won't make the Fights the World wants 2 see

Comment

Hopefully a credible opponent this time. I beginning to get bored with this dude. He should learn from Jessie Bam Rodriguez and dare to be great.

Comment

I don't understand why they can't just stream the fight on both Showtime and DAZN I'm sure both would still get great viewership. Learn from NBA , MLB , NFL etc and grow the damn sport .

Better fights more money = more talent into the sport

Comment

He’s not fighting anyone worth a damn so who cares.

Comment

Jaime is very active.
            Unlike Jermall.

Comment

I'm thinking Lionel Thompson or Shame Mosley Jr would be about the level to expect as an opponent.

Comment

Another $2 mill in the bank at 26 years old..

10k+ Fans guaranteed in the stands..

Menawhile, old head Charlo still pretending he’s a fighter LOL

Comment

Munguia vs. Janibek

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
                    I don't understand why they can't just stream the fight on both Showtime and DAZN I'm sure both would still get great viewership. Learn from NBA , MLB , NFL etc and grow the damn sport .

Better fights more money = more talent into the sport
                    Showtime wants PPV and DAZN prefers streaming.

Comment

Working...
                    X