Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hrgovic: Zhang is Dangerous in Early Rounds, I'm Dangerous The Whole Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hrgovic: Zhang is Dangerous in Early Rounds, I'm Dangerous The Whole Fight!

The avoided Croatian Heavyweight star Filip Hrgovic (14-0, 12 KOs) spoke at the press conference in Saudi Arabia as he comes up against China's undefeated Zhilei Zhang (24-0-1, 19 KOs) in a Final Eliminator for the IBF Heavyweight World Title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"avoided"

just because noone wants to fight you doesn't mean they avoid you

i bet it will be a sloppy hugfest with a boring ud

Comment

Hoping for Zhang to find a Hail Mary and sledgehammer Hrgovic to the canvas for good.

At the same time, I doubt it will happen...
      REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

Zhang has some power but he gasses from the middle rounds. It's a really good undercard, must give them credit for that.
        Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Both of these guys come to fight. Should be explosive. Hrgovic has the youth advantage, but Zhang is fresh for his age. Great matchup!

Comment

Hrgovic needs to look like an absolute world beater in this fight. He is not a young kid anymore, so he needs to start fighting and beating serious challengers if he's going to make money in this game. If he wins, let's see Hrgovic - Frank Sanchez.

Comment

Zhang and Ortiz both look 65 years old. I want to see them fight each other.

Comment

Zhang your old but your a heavyweight and heavyweights age slower and you not had 70 fights like pac, and he beat thurman at 41.
                You might lose to flip, but it's cos your not good enough, not cos of age. But maybe you can beat flip, go on I dare you make mockery of your underdog billing
                Last edited by hugh grant; 08-18-2022, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Hrgovic isn't wrong on this one. There's only one way that Zhang can win and it's by stoppage in the first 4 or so rounds. I don't think it will happen... Hrgovic can win at any point and the longer the fight goes the more the cardio and skills advantage that Hrgovic will come into play.

Comment

Hrgovic is the next champion, I'm pretty sure he will TKO the undefeated Zhang who by the way will have an estimated 60 million people watching him in China.

Look for Hrgoivc to flash his moment, speed, and power early in the fight. And end the fight is the mid rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X